These General Terms and Conditions are binding on all persons who use the Website and the Online Shop. By using the Website https://verdeinteriori.com you accept these General Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them.
At the time of publication of these General Terms and Conditions, certain of our services may not yet be available and / or active, regardless of their indication in the General Terms and Conditions. You will be able to take advantage of them when they become available / active on the Internet address https://verdeinteriori.com.
The terms used in these General Terms and Conditions will have the following meaning:
- "Supplier" - means "VERDE INTERIORI" EOOD, UIC 121844224 (hereinafter also "VERDE INTERIORS", "we", "us", "us"). Detailed information about us and contact details can be found in section VIII. of the General Terms and Conditions.
- "User" - means any person using and visiting the Website and the Online Shop (hereinafter also "You", "You", "You").
- "Website" - means https://verdeinteriori.com
- "Online Shop" - means the online shop of the Supplier, which is located on the Website.
- "General Terms" - means these General Terms.
- "Order" - means the order of the User for certain goods selected by him, together with the chosen method of payment and receipt of the Goods.
- "Inquiry" - means an inquiry sent by a User through the appropriate form on the Website and the online shop.
- "User Profile" - means a separate part of the Website, containing information about the User, provided by the latter when registering on the Website.
- "Registration" - means the creation of a User Profile by the User.
- "Basket" - means a section of the Website in which the Goods selected by the User from the Online Shop for Order are available;
- "Working days" - means all days except the days of public holidays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- "Goods / s" - means the goods offered by the Supplier through the Online Shop.
- "Product(s)" - means interior products offered by VERDE INTERIORI, available in all sections of the Website, outside the Online Shop section
- "Price of the goods" - means the price per unit or for a certain quantity of goods, indicated in Bulgarian levs, including value added tax and all additional taxes and fees. The price does not include transport and delivery costs.
- "Delivery price" - means the price for transport and delivery of the selected Goods from the Online Shop, which is automatically added to the Price of the goods when the type of delivery is selected by the User.
- "Personal Data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); an identifiable natural person is an identifiable person, directly or indirectly, in particular by an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more features specific to the natural, the physiological, genetic, mental, intellectual, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual.
- "Subject of Personal Data" - The User or visitor of the Website to whom certain Personal data relates.
- "Personal Data Controller" - VERDE INTERIORИ with respect to the personal data of visitors to the Website and the online shop and registered Users.
- "Processor of Personal Data" means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which processes personal data on behalf of the Controller.
- "Processing of Personal Data" means any operation or set of operations carried out with personal data or a set of personal data by automatic or other means such as collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying, retrieving, consulting, using, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or other means of making the data available, arranging or combining, restricting, deleting or destroying it.
Information on the interior products offered by VERDE INTERIORI is available on the Website in the section entitled "Products". Each User may view the Products through his User profile, as well as without registration on the Website. When logging in to the User Profile, you can save a Product in a section in your "Favorite Product" account by pressing the designated button. In the "Products" section you have access to the technical characteristics of the Products, their images and presentations.
The Products available in the Products section are not available for ordering or purchasing online. More information about the prices of the Products, conditions for installation and delivery and any other information that interests you can be obtained by sending an inquiry via the "Send Inquiry" button.
In the section "Lifestyle" you can get acquainted with interesting articles and news on the topic of interior design.
In case you are viewing the Products on the Website, you will be considered a User of the Website and as such you agree and accept these General Terms, irrespective of the fact whether you are viewing them as a registered User or not.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING THE ONLINE SHOP
FUNCTIONALITY OF THE ONLINE SHOP
VERDE INTERIORI in its capacity of Supplier provides goods from a distance to Users through the Website and the Online Shop against payment, after the explicit statement of the User. Against the Goods provided by the Supplier, the User pays the Price of the Order according to the terms and conditions set forth in the General Terms. You, as a User, expressly declare that you are aware of the fact that each Order in the Online Shop is associated with an obligation to pay the relevant Price.
The online shop accepts Orders around the clock, every day. You have the right to order all Goods available in the "Online Shop" section of the Website. When placing an Order, you have the right to choose the type of Goods and their quantity, method and terms of delivery, according to the options offered on the Website.
Each Product from the Online Shop is provided with information about the Price of the Product, the main characteristics of the Product and additional information aimed at supporting an informed choice by the Users at the time of purchase. VERDE INTERIORI does not claim the completeness of the information provided and is not responsible for inaccuracies in the description of the Goods, which do not relate to the main characteristics of the Goods.
All Prices listed in the Online Shop are in Bulgarian levs and include value added tax. VERDE INTERIORI has the right to change the prices indicated on the Website, at its discretion, at any time without obligation to notify the Users in advance.
The Supplier of the Goods offered in the Online Shop has the right at any time and without notice to make changes to the Goods published on the Website, as well as to prices and other characteristics of the Goods and Users shall be considered informed of these changes from the date of publication. The information for some of the published Goods may not be updated, but in all instances, in case of an Order, the User will be notified about non-updated information on the Website related to the ordered Goods before their delivery.
Each of the selected Goods for Order is reflected in your virtual Cart. Until the confirmation of the Order, you can view and change the ordered Goods, quantities, method of payment and other data related to the specific Order.
The order is made by following the following basic technical steps:
- Viewing of the offered Goods in the Online Shop section;
- Adding Product(s) to a virtual Cart;
- Login / Registration of a new user or choice of shopping without registration;
- Entering your delivery address;
- Confirmation of the method of payment;
- Finalization of the Order.
Upon finalization of the Order and its confirmation, you are obliged to pay the Price of the Order. After finalizing and confirming your Order, the system of the Supplier automatically sends an information e-mail, which confirms the receipt of the Order in our system.
The Users understand and agree that certain Goods may not be available at the time of placing the Order. In case VERDE INTERIORI does not have a Product from the Order, we will notify you of its exhaustion on the contact phone number specified by you or by sending a message to the specified e-mail. The notification is made within 10 (ten) working days from receiving the Order. In these cases, we will refund you the amounts you paid for the purchase of the Goods and their delivery in full, as long as such amounts have been paid.
If the Price of the Order (respectively the part of the Price of the Order, which is paid by bank transfer or debit / credit card) is not received on the bank account of the Supplier (when selected payment by debit / credit card or by bank transfer) within 2 (two) days of receipt of the Order, the Order is considered automatically canceled and VERDE INTERIORI does not owe performance on it without bearing any liability in this relation.
VERDE INTERIORI may request additional confirmation of the Order and / or information necessary for its execution, including by phone or e-mail. In case the User refuses to provide the required confirmation and / or necessary information, the refusal automatically leads to cancellation of the Order.
ORDERING GOODS WITHOUT REGISTRATION
You can place Orders, respectively conclude a distance sales contract(s) with VERDE INTERIORI without registration of a User profile. The fields that must be filled in to complete the Order are marked with an asterisk.
You are responsible for making sure that the information provided during registration is correct and that all personal data provided to VERDE INTERIORI, including your e-mail address, is correct. You provide your personal data voluntarily with a view to concluding a distance sales contract with VERDE INTERIORI. We may change the amount of personal data required to place an Order without registration in compliance with the requirements of applicable law.
VERDE INTERIORI is not responsible for misexecution of an Order related to wrong information provided by the User when placing an Order without registration. VERDE INTERIORI is not responsible for undelivered orders or other non-fulfillments due to incorrect, inaccurate, outdated and / or incomplete data. If it is necessary to resend the Goods, the delivery price is borne by the User.
USER PROFILE REGISTRATION
The registration of a User Profile is done by filling in a registration form in real time on the Website. Fields that must be filled in are marked with an asterisk. You, as a User of the Online Shop and the Website, agree and declare that you will provide true, accurate, current and complete information when filling out the registration form. You provide the information voluntarily. VERDE INTERIORI may at any time change the amount of personal data required for registration on the Website in compliance with the requirements of applicable law.
When registering a User Profile, you specify an e-mail and password to access the User Profile. After successful registration you will receive an e-mail from the Supplier confirming the registration.
You are fully responsible for the protection of your e-mail and password, as well as for the actions of third parties in possession of your credentials. We strongly advise you to end each session in the User Account with an exit from it, for security and protection of your data. In case of suspicion of unauthorized or illegal access, stolen or lost e-mail and / or password, please notify us immediately in order to terminate access to your personal information and avoid unauthorized actions with the User Profile.
You as a User undertake to correct, supplement and update your personal data through your User Profile and shall notify VERDE INTERIORI as soon as possible of any change in personal data that you have provided when registering in the Online Shop. VERDE INTERIORI does not bear any responsibility if you do not fulfill your obligation under the previous sentence.
VERDE INTERIORI is not responsible for incorrect and / or incorrectly executed Order due to the information received from the User. VERDE INTERIORI is not responsible for undelivered Orders or other non-fulfillments due to incorrect, inaccurate, outdated and / or incomplete data and resending of Goods is borne by the User.
The User Profile provides the User with the opportunity at any time to view and edit the data entered during registration and provides full access to all his Orders and Requests for Services, as well as the possibility to opt out of information messages, brochures, newsletters and similar.
Upon registration, the User again expresses his will to agree to the General Terms and Conditions by checking in the field "I am familiar with the General Terms and Conditions" and then pressing the button to confirm the registration. By ticking the box "I am familiar with the General Terms" the User makes an electronic statement within the meaning of the Bulgarian Electronic Document and Electronic Certification Services Act, which declares that he is familiar with the General Terms and accepts them in full.
A User Profile can be closed at any time at the request of the User.
RETURN OF GOODS AND REIMBURSEMENT OF COSTS
Pursuant to Art. 50 of the Consumer Protection Act (CPA), you in your capacity as a consumer within the meaning of the CPA have the right to withdraw from the distance selling contract and request the return of the goods purchased within 14 (fourteen) ) days from the date of receipt of the Goods by you or by a third party other than the carrier and specified by the User. When you have ordered many Goods with one order, which are delivered separately, the period begins from the date on which you or a third party other than the carrier and specified by you, received the last one of them.
VERDE INTERIORI will reimburse you all costs in connection with a refused order under the following conditions:
- Sent within 14 days of receipt of the goods notice of withdrawal from the contract by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal, you can use the following withdrawal form or state in a clear text your decision to withdraw from the contract by sending a message to the above e-mail.
- The integrity of the protective stickers and other markings on the Goods placed by the Supplier shall not be violated.
In case of non-fulfillment of the specified conditions VERDE INTERIORI has the right to refuse to accept the returned Goods and accordingly not to refund the full amount paid by the User.
As a consumer, you do not have the right to withdraw from a distance selling contract in the following cases:
- for delivery of goods produced in execution of an Order of the User or according to his individual requirements;
- in all other applicable hypotheses under Art. 57 of the CPA.
Аll transport on the return of the Goods will be borne by VERDE INTERIORI, in case the User has chosen the cheapest type of standard delivery offered by the Supplier, as long as the right of withdrawal was accurately exercised by the User. Pursuant to Art. 54, para. 3 of the CPA VERDE INTERIORI is not obliged to reimburse the additional costs for delivery of the Goods, when the User has explicitly chosen a method of delivery of the goods, different from the cheapest type of standard delivery offered by VERDE INTERIORI. Until the moment of return of the Goods by the User to the Supplier, the risk of accidental loss or damage is borne entirely by the User.
In case you, as a User, exercise your right under Art. 50 of the CPA and fulfill the above conditions, VERDE INTERIORI is obliged to reimburse you the Price of the Order (except for additional costs associated with your chosen method of delivery, other than the cheapest standard method of delivery offered by us) within the statutory 14-day period in accordance with Art. 54, para. 2 of the CPA. VERDE INTERIORI has the right to postpone the refund until the Goods are returned or until proof is provided that the Goods have been sent back, depending on which of the two events occurred earlier.
Pursuant to Art. 55 of the CPA, the User shall have the Goods sent to the Supplier or return the Goods, without undue delay and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which the User has notified the Supplier of his withdrawal from the distance contract. The deadline is considered met if the consumer sends or hands over the Goods back to the Supplier before the expiry of the 14-day period.
We draw your attention that according to Art. 55, para. 4 of the CPA, the User is responsible for the reduced value of the Goods caused by their testing, other than necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and proper functioning. In these cases, the User is obliged to compensate the Supplier for the reduced value of the Goods.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
With respect to each visitor and Registered User on the Website "VERDE INTERIORI" EOOD, UIC 121844224, with headquarters and address of management: Oborishte district, 11 AUGUST 12. Str., 3rd floor, office 3, 1000- Sofia, Bulgaria acts as a Controller within the meaning of the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC /General Data Protection Regulation/GDPR).
It is important for us to create a sense of transparency and security in the processing of your personal data, so we bring to your attention this Personal Data Protection Policy, which will provide you with the following information:
- What personal data we collect and process when you use our Website and Online shop;
- Why we collect your personal data and on what legal basis;
- How and for how long we shop your personal data;
- To whom do we disclose your personal data;
- What are your rights as a data subject and how can you exercise them?
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
When making an Order from the Online Shop, regardless of whether through a User Profile or without registration, each User provides the following Personal data:
- first name and surname;
- contact telephone number;
- e-mail of the User;
- shipping address of the ordered Goods;
- billing address (if different from shipping address);
- billing information (in case an invoice is requested).
In addition to the above Personal data, when registering a User profile, each User provides the following Рersonal data:
- Order History;
- frequency of visits;
- Goods in the shopping Basket or in the list of favorite products;
If you contact our Customer Service, we collect contact information such as your name, telephone number and/or email address.
We at VERDE INTERIORI cooperate with third parties - payment service providers, who are independent data controllers with own protection systems and policies. VERDE INTERIORI does not shop complete details of your payments as the full numbers of your debit or credit cards. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of our payment service providers.
If you choose to link our services to your Facebook profile or to other third-party profiles owned by you, VERDE INTERIORI may collect and administer Personal data that you have provided to Facebook or to the respective third party. We encourage you to read the privacy practices of these third parties.
We at VERDE INTERIORI process and use only data that you have provided to us voluntarily and we rely on the fact that this data is provided by you lawfully.
Each User is responsible not to provide VERDE INTERIORI data to third parties in violation of their rights to personal data protection. If you choose to provide us with such Personal Data, you are responsible for your right to use the provided data, and we encourage you to inform third parties about the processing we perform.
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
We collect and process your Personal data for various purposes, detailed in this section.
When you visit our Website, our webservers record and shop, temporarily and for security purposes, the connection data of the computer that connects to our Website, the tabs you visit on our Website, the date and duration of the visit, including time spent in each one section of our Website, the data identifying the type of browser and operating system used, and the website through which you connected to our Website.
When we receive your inquiry through one of our contact forms, we will use the contact details provided to us to contact you and provide the information and support you need.
We collect and process a history of your activities on our Website and the services performed to you for the purposes of statistical and marketing analysis, systems testing, maintenance and development, as well as to respond to disputes or claims.
In fulfillment of its legal obligations, VERDE INTERIORI processes your data for issuing invoices, for performing financial and accounting processing of the provided service and for tax and social security control by the respective competent authorities, also for fulfillment of our obligation for reporting by recording legally significant certifying data in electronic protocols - technical logs.
For marketing purposes VERDE INTERIORI collects and processes Personal data for analysis of consumer demand and behavior, for monitoring business activities and to send advertising and/or information messages.
Your consent is voluntary and we will not use your contacts to advertise our products, goods or services or to a third party. In this case, your contacts will be used only with your explicit consent. You can withdraw your consent to receive marketing information, as well as to process your Personal data from us at any time by sending us a message to email@example.com.
LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING
We collect and process your Personal data on the following legal basis:
- Article 6, para. 1, letter "A" of the GDPR - the data subject has consented to the processing of his Personal data for the receipt of commercial communications;
- Article 6, para.1, letter "B" of the GDPR - the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or for taking steps at the request of the data subject before concluding a contract;
- Article 6, para (1), letter "F" of the GDPR - the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of VERDE INTERIORI, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Personal data provided by you due to specific cases in the course of using our Website and Online Shop may also be processed on various besis, for which we will provide you with information when the specific besis for processing arises.
TIME LIMITS FOR STORAGE AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data, depending on the category, basis and purposes of processing are shopd within the time limits set by law of national or Community law, so that the Controller can perform the obligations imposed on him by law.
Your Personal Data provided during your registration on our Website or in our online applications is shopd and processed for the period of registration until you request deregistration and deletion of your account.
When you consent to the use of your Personal Data for marketing purposes, we shop and process this personal data until the withdrawal of your consent.
When your Personal Data is contained in accounting documents on paper or electronic media, which may be required for the needs of tax control, the period of storage of these personal data will be 10 years.
Your Personal Data provided in connection with the service you use is shopd for the period for which you can file complaints or other claims against us and we may exercise our right to protection (limitation periods under applicable law).
Your Personal Data, provided through one of our contact forms for requests with questions for support, including incomplete registration on our Website, are shopd for a period of 6 months for security and to facilitate subsequent communication with the User, if there is no reason to apply for a longer period.
If the reason on which we shop your Personal Data ceases to exist (for example, if we cease to have a legitimate interest in storing your Personal Data, if the statutory period for storing your personal data has expired or if you have withdrawn your consent to shop your personal data) we will delete or destroy it in a safe way.
To provide quality services, we engage service providers - processors, carefully selected according to their capacity to protect and process personal data. Without them, the implementation of our services will not be possible. In most cases, we do not provide your data to third parties, but we use subcontractors - professionals in the field, through which we provide additional security of your data and who at some point may have access to our database system, including: in connection with the delivery of the ordered Goods, for maintenance of our technical infrastructure, for use of secure servers and connectivity.
In other cases, when required by law or contract, your data may be provided in connection with accounting or legal processing, making payments, collection of depts, etc., in which case the data is processed for us only on the basis of our explicit instructions and in accordance with our Personal Data Protection Policy with due care and security.
Your Personal Data may be shopd in the European Union (EU) or in the European Economic Area (EEA) or elsewhere due to the online nature of the services we provide to you. In the event that your personal data is transferred or shopd outside the territory of the EU and/or the EEA, special security measures will be taken to ensure that this transfer is carried out in accordance with this Personal Data Protection Policy and applicable law for the protection of personal data.
The services provided by VERDE INTERIORI may contain links to Web sites managed or owned by third parties. We at VERDE INTERIORI are not responsible for the processing of Personal data performed by such Web sites. Therefore, we invite you to inform yourself about the privacy policies of the Controllers of the respective Websites.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
For your convenience, we offer a detailed description of your rights as Data subjects:
- Right of access: At any time you have the right to request information about your Personal data that we shop, the reason, the purposes, the terms of processing and storage, whether they have been provided to a Personal data Processor, whether they have been destroyed, etc.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request correction of your Personal data if they are incorrect, including the addition of incomplete personal data.
- Right to erasure/ right to be "forgotten": You have the right to delete all Personal data processed by VERDE INTERIORI and its Personal data processors at any time, except when the processing is necessary for at least one of the following purposes:
(a) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and the right to information;
(b) to comply with a legal obligation requiring processing provided for in Community law or in the law of a Member State applicable to VERDE INTERIORI;
(c) for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1) GDPR in so far as the right referred to in paragraph 1 is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of that processing; or;
(d) for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Right to restriction of processing- You have the right to request VERDE INTERIORI to restrict the processing of your Personal data in the following circumstances:
(a) the accuracy of the Personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the Personal data;
(b) the Processing is unlawful and the Data subject opposes the erasure of the Personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
(c) the Controller no longer needs the Personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the Data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
(d) the Data subject has objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) GDPR pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the Controller override those of the Data subject.
- Right to data portability: When VERDE INTERIORI processes your Personal Data in an automated manner on the basis of your consent or on the basis of a contract, you have the right to receive a copy of your data in a structured, widely used and machine readable format transferred to you or another party. This includes only the Personal Data you have provided to us.
- Right to object to the processing on the basis of a legitimate interest: You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data on the basis of the legitimate interest of VERDE INTERIORI. We will not continue to process your Personal Data unless it is proven that there are compelling legal grounds for doing so that take precedence over your interests and rights or due to lawsuits.
- Right to be informed about a personal data breach under Article 34 of the GDPR: When there is a possibility that the breach of personal data security poses a high risk to your rights and freedoms, then VERDE INTERIORI, without undue delay, notifies the Data subject of the personal data breach, which describes the nature of breach of personal data security. VERDE INTERIORI will publish a notice on its Website so that Data subjects are equally effectively informed when VERDE INTERIORI has fulfilled any of the following conditions:
(а) the Controller has implemented appropriate technical and organisational protection measures, and those measures were applied to the Personal data affected by the personal data breach, in particular those that render the personal data unintelligible to any person who is not authorised to access it, such as encryption;
(b) the Controller has taken subsequent measures which ensure that the high risk to the rights and freedoms of data subjects referred to (a) is no longer likely to materialise;
(c) it would involve disproportionate effort. In such a case, there shall instead be a public communication or similar measure whereby the data subjects are informed in an equally effective manner.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
We take the protection of Personal data very seriously, which is why we have a customer service team that processes your requests in connection with the above rights. You can always contact them at the following contacts:
tel: 00 359 2 988 11 37 or 00 359 889 68 73 03
Please note that when your requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their recurrence, we may:
1. to impose a fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or taking the requested action, or
2. to refuse to take action on the request.
We will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request within two months of receiving your request. If necessary, this period may be extended by another month, taking into account the complexity and number of requests.
REPORTING OF INFRINGEMENTS
If you believe that we have violated your rights in relation to your Personal data, as well as that there is a risk of violating the security of your Personal data, you can report the following contacts:
tel: 00 359 2 988 11 37 or 00 359 889 68 73 03
Exercising the above rights does not deprive you of the right to appeal. You can submit one to the supervisory body of Bulgaria - the Commission for Personal Data Protection. More information can be found at: www.cpdp.bg .
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND TYPES OF COOKIES
There are two types of cookies – persistent and non-persistent cookies (temporary or session cookies).
Non-persistent cookies are temporarily shopd on your device when you visit our Website, but are deleted the moment you close the page.
Persistent cookies are shopd as a file on your computer or mobile device for a longer period of time.
With the exception of cookies required for the operation of our Website, we shop cookies on your device only with your consent.
You can choose to disable cookies or receive a notification each time a new cookie is sent to your computer or mobile device. When you accept the use of the respective cookie, you agree to the latter to process the relevant data from your device.
2.1. FUNCTIONALITY (REQUIRED) COOKIES
These cookies are related to the proper functioning of our Website. They cannot be deactivated. They do not collect information about you and cannot be used for marketing purposes.
2.2. ANALYTICS COOKIES
We use an analytics service from Google Analytics, which sets its own cookies, through which it reports visits to our Website. Analytics are collected by anonymizing visitors' IP addresses and transmitted and shopd by Google on their servers.
You can also install a Google Analytics tool to block and opt out of cookies: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
You can turn off cookies by changing your internet browser settings so that it stops accepting cookies. There are many different browsers and versions. Some of the most common browsers and versions are listed below. Click on the name of your preferred browser below to learn how to disable and manage cookies. If your version or browser is not listed, visit your favorite search engine.
Safari за iPad и iPhone
In the event of disputes arising from or in connection with the General Terms and Conditions, the parties undertake to make efforts to resolve them in a spirit of understanding and mutual compromise. In case the parties fail to reach an agreement, the dispute between them shall be finally settled by the competent Bulgarian court.
The provisions of the Bulgarian substantive law shall apply to all issues not settled in these General Terms and Conditions.
The Supplier makes every effort to keep the information on the Website and the Online Shop always true and current, but does not claim its completeness and reliability.
According to Directive 2013/11/EU, you have the option of resolving consumer disputes with the "Alternative Dispute Resolution" procedure on the territory of the European Union. In the event of a dispute over an online purchase, you can use the website https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event=main.home.show to settle the dispute out of court.
Materials, photos, logos, images and the like published on the Website may not be copied, publicly distributed, displayed or distributed for any purpose by Users. Infringers are subject to sanctions in accordance with the provisions set out in the Copyright and Neighboring Rights Act and the Trademarks and Geographical Indications Act of Republic of Bulgaria.
The links provided by the Website to sites owned by third parties are published solely for the convenience of Users. When using such a link, the Users do not use a service provided by VERDE INTERIORI and with regard to the use of the link outside the Website, the General Terms and Conditions do not apply.
INFORMATION AND CONTACTS WITH VERDE INTERIORI
Name of the company: "VERDE INTERIORI” EOOD;
Unique identification code: 121844224;
Headquarters and address of management: Oborishte district, 11 AUGUST 12. Str., 3rd floor, office 3, 1000- Sofia, Bulgaria;
Showroom: 78, Patriarh Evtimiy Blvd., 1463 - Sofia, Bulgaria
VAT №: BG121844224;
Contact phone: 00 359 2 988 11 37 or 00 359 889 68 73 03